Can I include a “Save the Date” in my ticket confirmation email?
I did some research and found a great workaround! Mind you, this does require you to have Google Calendar. There may be a similar solution for Outlook!
You’ll want to follow these steps:
- Create a Calendar Event in Gmail with Event Date/Time and Details
- Then, pull the calendar invite link by following these instructions: Generate Event URL
- You’ll want to make sure this is on a public calendar, so anyone can access it.
- Locate the Event Confirmation Email
- Add “Add to Gmail Calendar” in the body of the email.
- Hyperlink with the URL pulled from Gmail
thanks for the info…