Google Fonts and campaign sites

How can I use a google font, specifically Open Sans, with my campaign site? I can see that I can select from a few fonts in the site design settings, but I’d like to use our brand font which is a google font.

1 Like

You can add a Google Font to a campaign site by adding the font embed code to your site’s Header Code Injection.

In Google Fonts

1. Select the styles you need from Open Sans
  2. Click to access your selected families and follow the instructions…

In Funraise
You’ll place the code into your header code injection and apply the rule to elements you’d like. So in your case, if you’re adding the font universally to the site, you might add something like this:

<style>
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Open+Sans:ital,wght@0,700;1,400&display=swap');

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, span, button, a {
  font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif !important;
}
</style>

Keep in mind, custom code suggested by the community is custom code… which means 1) development knowledge is required to use it and 2) Funraise does not provide support for custom code. If you’re a developer and need guidance, reply with your question and a community member might be able to help out!

This is a common request and the ability to do this without code would be great feedback to submit at the Product Roadmap

Hello everyone, a quick update. Funraise has added the ability to select the most popular Google Fonts from within the platform (no need for code)! This should reduce the need for custom code with fonts.

Of course, you can continue to use the font embed method if our list of Google Fonts does not contain your brand font.

The font embed the code makes work easier. Thanks!

1 Like