Previously, the Facebook integration synced a Funraise fundraising page with a Facebook fundraising page. The purpose of the integration was to boost revenue for peer-to-peer campaigns.
Today, we are excited to announce a mega-addition to the integration! Funraise’s Facebook integration can now do a few more things:
- ANY DONATION made on your organization’s Facebook page or a Facebook Fundraiser page benefiting your organization can now be synced with Funraise.
- Donation data and donor data is now synced automatically—no more uploading donor data from Facebook. (Donor data syncs after 48 hours.)
- Donations synced from Facebook now include the URL of the Facebook page where they occurred.
- You can now report on donations that occurred on Facebook with
External Source Id = Facebook.
- You can now report on fundraisers that have synced their Funraise page with a Facebook page and those that have not with
Facebook Fundraiser Id - exists.
Developers can use the Funraise API to build custom apps and unique solutions. To start, we’ve opened a few resources and endpoints for some common use cases. Contact your Success Manager for pricing.
Household data has been added as a new data source in Fundraising Intelligence. Give this data a test drive with two new dashboard templates:
Households | LYBUNTY and
Households | SYBUNTY.
A pledge is a new custom object in the Salesforce integration that tracks expected revenue from a contact (Supporter). There are a few ways you can use this new feature; learn more about pledges in Salesforce.